camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisette, daughter of Poseidon

Go down

Lisette, daughter of Poseidon Empty Lisette, daughter of Poseidon

Post  ThisIsSadlyNotSparta Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:28 am

Name: Liesette "Liesie" Marissa Blue
Eyes: Aqua
Hair: Caramel (not blond, not brown)
Skin: Caucasian
Height: 5" 2'
Type: Demigod
Attitude: Fun, sarcastic, makes good jokes
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Lola Blue
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: Laurie the pegasus, Coconut "Coco" the Hippocampus, Jenny the horse (mortal world)
Talents: Making jokes, good with horses, surfing, swimming, diving, kayaking and pretty much anything else that has to do with water
Weapon: Whirlpool the celestial bronze sword, turns into a Sharpie when capped
Items: Kayaking paddle, horse riding equiptment
Flaws: Gets angry and offended easily, ADHD and dyslexia makes it hard to concentrate, sometimes gets random deja vu
Dislikes: Orange, monsters, people who offend her
Powers: Hydrokenesis, can talk to horses, hippocampi, and pegasi,
Life Before camp half-blood: Lived in a small apartment with her mother, who didn't have a lot of money but went to a camp for delinquents (not CHB) and met Jenny the horse, and stayed the whole summer until a gorgon came and tried to turn her to stone. A satyr named Will saved her and brought her to Camp.
role play Example: I almost turned around to see the gorgon, but remembered what she could do. I snapped my head back. I heard her hissing behind me. Where was Will when I needed him? She was right behind me, and I could hear the snakes in her hair, waiting to eat me. I felt something in my pocket. Huh. A Sharpie. My ADHD won the battle vs my common sense, and I uncapped the Sharpie, which turned into a huge sword. I was so scared that I stumbled backwards and accidentally killed my gorgon-counselor. I almost said sorry, before remembering that she tried to kill me first. Now, how would I hide this... "Liesie!" shouted Will. Busted. "She tried to kill me!" I said pointing to... A pile of dust? Wha... Will started talking. "I know. Come on, we need to get out of here!"
color: ♥ this color!
Any notes about your characters
ThisIsSadlyNotSparta
ThisIsSadlyNotSparta
PURE AWESOMENESS!
PURE AWESOMENESS!

characters : Lisette "Liesie", daughter of Poseidon, loves horses
Chloe, daughter of Demeter, loves animals
Olive, dryad, loves nature
time zone (important) : Eastern Time
cabins : 5-Ares, 13-Hades, 11-Hermes, 1-Zeus, 7-Apollo, 10-Aphrodite
Points! they may come into play later! : 12184