camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ares girl

2 posters

Go down

Ares girl Empty Ares girl

Post  ThisIsSadlyNotSparta Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:10 am

Name: Matilda "Matt" Atalanta Warren
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Golden brown, gets reddish in sun, natural blonde streaks, violet-red dyed streaks, choppy & uneven chin length
Skin: Naturally pale but tanned from being in the outdoors
Height: 5 foot 1
Type: Demigod
Attitude: Mean, ruthless, sneaky, loyal, rude, know-it-all, sassy, brave, strong, angry. She also hates boys.
Immortal Parent: Ares/Huntress
Mortal Parent: Leona Warren (ex-marine)
Other notable family: Zeus-grandfather, Hera-grandmother, Kronos-great grandfather- Rhea-great grandmother, Uranus-great great grandfather, Gaea-great great grandmother, Chaos-great great great grandfather
Country of Origin: America
Pets: Connor the timber wolf
Talents: Fighting, wrestling, boxing, martial arts, *archery, *speed, *semi-immortality
Weapon: *Silver bow, electric spear, hoplite spear
Flaws: Anger, grudges, hubris
Dislikes: Boys, pink, cats, girly-girls
Life Before camp half-blood: Her mom was stationed all around the world, and she finally quit to raise Matt. She lived in NYC. Grover brought her to CHB.
role play Example: I was having a great day. I was playing tug-of-war with Connor and Phoebe. Thalia and Artemis were talking, and I heard my name. Artemis called me over, and I told Connor to stay. He sat down and tipped his head to the side. "I'll be back in a sec." It was weird talking to a wolf, but I knew he understood me. I went over to where Artemis and Thalia were standing. "Yes milady? Is everything alright? Do we have to track a monster? Lycaon was tough. I might need some rest-" Artemis interrupted. "Yes, yes, he was, and if you calm down I can tell you about our next prey. The Stymphalian birds are terrorizing a group of half-bloods trying to get to camp in Jacksonville, Florida. They are natural prey to wolves, so Connor is essential to this mission. Once the birds are no longer a threat, we can return them to your father. Any questions?" "No, milady." "Good. Oh, and tell your wolf not to touch the dung. It's highly toxic." I was elated. A chance to see Dad, a chance to prove myself to Artemis and Dad, and the just plain thrill of hunting and sleeping under the stars. This day was about to get exciting.
color: Red
Any notes about your characters: *= Because she's a Hunter of Artemis.
ThisIsSadlyNotSparta
ThisIsSadlyNotSparta
PURE AWESOMENESS!
PURE AWESOMENESS!

characters : Lisette "Liesie", daughter of Poseidon, loves horses
Chloe, daughter of Demeter, loves animals
Olive, dryad, loves nature
time zone (important) : Eastern Time
cabins : 5-Ares, 13-Hades, 11-Hermes, 1-Zeus, 7-Apollo, 10-Aphrodite
Points! they may come into play later! : 12196

Back to top Go down

Ares girl Empty Re: Ares girl