camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madison sparks

Go down

Madison sparks Empty Madison sparks

Post  hannabug12 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Name: Madison sparks
Eyes:crystal white
Hair: black
Skin: tan
Height: 4' 9'
Type: demigod
Attitude:Hates when she don't get stuff she wants.
Immortal Parent (you need special permission for some READ THE RULES!(satyrs,water nymphs and dryads can skip this and anything else related to parrents):aphrodite
Mortal Parent: john sparks
Other notable family (optional): jake sparks
Country of Origin: greece
Pets (optional): a dove [used to have two]
Talents: gets what she wants a lot and falling in love
Weapon:
Items (you need special permission and can add it later READ THE RULES!):
Flaws: swimming.
Dislikes: spiders and holloween
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): charmspeak
Life Before camp half-blood: She was born in greece and instantly moved to italy. When she was one her mom "died" and one of her doves Instantly flew away. Her dad has always hated her. When she was four she had a brother and instantly moved to the united states. her dad also hated jake.
Starting point (where you start in the rp): Her dad threw madison and jake in the woods where he instantly drove away. This is the forbidden woods.
role play Example: "WHAT I did NOT get a C!" Your exam really messed up your grade and I can not really do anything about it. said my annoying history teacher can't you just change it to a b- I am sorry but there is not much I can do Well what CAN you do give you emotional support "Change it pleease" Sorry I can't "PLEASE" NO! PLEASE! * I YELLED * "okay." and my history teacher changed the grade *that is when I knew I was special*
color: pink
Any notes about your characters:
hannabug12
hannabug12
worthy of a begginers battle
worthy of a begginers battle

Points! they may come into play later! : 9596
Location : saturn/ I use monsters computer so I can not be on much. I know everbody likes me better than monster but sorry lol!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum