camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is not in the underworld but there is no other place to put it! so.. beach on hawii!

2 posters

Go down

This is not in the underworld but there is no other place to put it! so.. beach on hawii! Empty This is not in the underworld but there is no other place to put it! so.. beach on hawii!

Post  hannabug12 Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Im in the ocean with dolphins. There names are Bay and Fenk. I was swimming and I saw my friends so I got out of water so Jason,Jackson,and Sierra could hang out with me (my friends)I told the dolphins bye and went to my friends ^. They said
aloha(as in hi),so they ask me if i want to go on a boat ride i said,"I'll bring the snacks". drunken

Last edited by hannabug12 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
hannabug12
hannabug12
worthy of a begginers battle

Points! they may come into play later! : 9596
Location : saturn/ I use monsters computer so I can not be on much. I know everbody likes me better than monster but sorry lol!

Back to top Go down

This is not in the underworld but there is no other place to put it! so.. beach on hawii! Empty Re: This is not in the underworld but there is no other place to put it! so.. beach on hawii!

Post  hannabug12 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 pm

*see's sierra and jason holding hands*"SIERRA,YOU KNOW I LIKE JASON!"[jason talking]what?![sierra talking]Well now im dating him so get over it![jackson talking to sierra] What!Ithought you liked me![color=blue]"Yeah you like jackson so go to to him"*pushes sierra to jackson and grabs jason hand*"When did you get over jackson"[/color blue][jason talking]Wait you like like me Shocked oh Embarassed yeah [jason talking]Noo i like like you too.WHAT! *In a excited tone* at the same time as [sierra talking] WHAT! * in a surprised tone!*
hannabug12
hannabug12

Location : saturn/ I use monsters computer so I can not be on much. I know everbody likes me better than monster but sorry lol!

Back to top Go down

This is not in the underworld but there is no other place to put it! so.. beach on hawii! Empty Re: This is not in the underworld but there is no other place to put it! so.. beach on hawii!

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:55 pm

*dressed as a pizza man, looking quite awkward* did you order a large pizza?
Admin
Admin
The Admin! =D
The Admin! =D

characters : Kaito,son of unknown
Kurasenko,son of unknown
Joe,(in underworld)son of Hermes
time zone (important) : Pacific Time (PST) UTC-08
cabins : Apollo, Hermes, Hades, Hestia, Nemesis, Poseidon, *unknown*
Points! they may come into play later! : 12586

http://89millionAnd7.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hannabug12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 pm

*takes pizza and throughs at sierra's face*Get it while its hot![jackson talking]HEY! I ORDERD THAT!! *takes a piece of pizza off sierra's face*here you want some?[jackson talking]Yeah.Sure.[sierra talking]WHAT!?!EWW!!!!!Why did you eat that?!?[jackson talking]What?I put my mouth on your lips why can't I put my mouth on this?[jason talking to Persidice]Lets get out of here.*talking high*Ok. When Jason and I were walking a coconut fell and hit me on the head so Jason went to get help because i passout.Then next i knew i was talking to a man the i didn't know telling me i am daughter of poseidon.
hannabug12
hannabug12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down