camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALEY! PLEASE say no if it is a no!

2 posters

Go down

HALEY! PLEASE say no if it is a no! Empty HALEY! PLEASE say no if it is a no!

Post  monsterman7655 Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 pm

You are probably going to say NO! on this but I think it would be a really good character and very interesting!Oh, and if this is acceptable with some changes please do just make them! I really would be happy and it would be fine I see why you would want to make some changes!

Name:haley

Eyes:black

Hair:black

Skin:tanned black

Height:5 ft 2

Type:erm human

Attitude:sarcastic and cockey

Immortal Parent (you need special permission for some READ THE RULES!(satyrs,water nymphs and dryads can skip this and anything else related to parrents):here is where you will say NO! for sure. They will not know her immortal parent until she is gone, so it would be unknown and she would be in hermes, but her real parent that is immortal. Well, Im afraid to post it, but here it goes. KRONOS. blew your mind huh well posting the rest of this is pointless because you just said no but anyways maybe I have a chance.

Mortal Parent:Died at birth.

Other notable family (optional):untracable

Country of Origin: north america, united states, las angelos.

Pets (optional):loves this hellhound that she plays with everyday in this castle thing!

Talents:awesome at archery!

Weapon:bow.

Items (you need special permission and can add it later READ THE RULES!):If this is not allowed can you just take it off if you post it on approved forms. Has a cloak thing that makes her blend into her surroundings.

Flaws:usually loses track of time.

Dislikes: statues

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): can shoot light out of her hand but then will instantly pass out even by the smallest drop. she can also teleport kind of. Does not know she can do but constantly accidently does but never knows she did. This actually is because of him being able to control time!

Life Before camp half-blood: Well, as soon as her mom died she was sent to a adoption home where she escaped in the car ride by walking out but to her she was thinking about being out and she was out and walking. She thought she lost track of time! She came to a rock and touch it instantly falling in! there was a guard and a boat but, she pulled out her cloak thing(if this is unecceptable she got in by hiding in the blackened boat since she is like ALL black!) (which she somehow had just gotten in a flash if it is acceptable) and got passed him she found a bow of arrows ( which again she found in some kind of flash) and she got good at shooting at the age of 1 then she has been in the underworld ever since! Little did she know her body aged rapidly from a day old to one year old in a couple of mortal minutes and she was six in a human month! she was twelve in a human year and now she is not rapidly aging! Like something aged her real quick and now she is aging normal!

Starting point (where you start in the rp):underworld

role play Example:[color=brown]I shot my arrow and it landed right in the heart. I was proud of myself! then it was not falling over in pain! I realized it was a statue! Man I really hate statues always wasting my perfect aims! I lost track of time AGAIN! As I was over there to me it seemed like a second. I grabbed my arrow and shot at another MOVING target. Man MY LUCK I would hit a frisbee falling into the river of lost hopes and dreams! Well I don't know it's real name but, that is sure what it looks like!

color:brown

Any notes about your characters: Usually does not get caught doing anything!

Okay, I know your thinking she has too much power and I'll be surprised if you even read down this far but, this would put a REAL twist on the whole prophecy! You could even have her fight her dad kronos! She does not even know about her powers! Well, That is all please tell me though if it is a no if you have read this far because, I don't want to be checking a bunch of times a day and it has been a no! Question

monsterman7655
monsterman7655
worthy of a gods battle!
worthy of a gods battle!

time zone (important) : central
cabins : hermes hepheastus
Points! they may come into play later! : 10559

Back to top Go down

HALEY! PLEASE say no if it is a no! Empty Re: HALEY! PLEASE say no if it is a no!

Post  Admin Thu May 26, 2011 7:33 pm

she could be used in the prophecy...
Admin
Admin
The Admin! =D
The Admin! =D

characters : Kaito,son of unknown
Kurasenko,son of unknown
Joe,(in underworld)son of Hermes
time zone (important) : Pacific Time (PST) UTC-08
cabins : Apollo, Hermes, Hades, Hestia, Nemesis, Poseidon, *unknown*
Points! they may come into play later! : 12560

http://89millionAnd7.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

HALEY! PLEASE say no if it is a no! Empty so!

Post  monsterman7655 Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 pm

ITS A MAYBE Very Happy YAY
monsterman7655
monsterman7655
worthy of a gods battle!
worthy of a gods battle!

time zone (important) : central
cabins : hermes hepheastus
Points! they may come into play later! : 10559

Back to top Go down

HALEY! PLEASE say no if it is a no! Empty Re: HALEY! PLEASE say no if it is a no!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down