camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danielle Sanders (demigod)

Go down

Danielle Sanders (demigod) Empty Danielle Sanders (demigod)

Post  f-engine Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Name: Danielle Sanders (nicknames: Dani)
Eyes: blue
Hair: blonde, long, partially curly
Height: 5' 2"
Body Type: Fairly skinny
Skin Colour: pale
god parent: Aprodite
Mortal parent: Bill Sanders
Country of origin: Uited states of America
Pets: a golden retriever puppy named Cinnamon
Talents: ability to charm, do make-up faster than you can say "She sells seashells by the seashore", fashion sense
Weapons**: celestial bronze dagger, blush brush
Flaws: cconceited sometimes, don't think before I move, I usually say the first thing that comes to my mind and that gets me into trouble.
Powers (related to parent, optional):
Life before CHB*: I usually think about ways to manipulate boys into getting what I want. I spend my time painting my nails, looking in mirrors, etc. I always get attacked by monsters who disguise themselves as good-looking boys. Every time I am attacked by a monster, I scream and they usually disappear. But they come back a week after or so.
Rp sample: I knew I didn't have time to change my clothes. I could hear the people behind me shriek and run away. I thought the Mist would change everything but this was too strong. Whatever it was, it was after me and would stop at nothing to get me. I ran into a dark alley, hoping the darkness would hide me. Boy, was I wrong. As the monster lunged forward, I screamed louder than I've ever screamed before. Even louder, than the time my favorite shoe store had a 50% sale. Anyway, the monster growled. Everything was a blur.

f-engine
f-engine

Points! they may come into play later! : 9033

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum