camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heff I'm new this is my first charachter i know a lot about these books though

Go down

heff I'm new this is my first charachter i know a lot about these books though Empty heff I'm new this is my first charachter i know a lot about these books though

Post  monsterman7655 Sun May 22, 2011 12:52 pm

name:heff
godly parent: hepheastus sorry I'm trying to do this fast
bio:wakes up and is in a forest doesn't know where he is. Doesn't have a clue that his dad is a stepdad.

EDIT:now I get it okay
Name: Heff fay stukly
Eyes: blue
Hair: black
Skin: caucasian
Height: 5" 2"
Type: Demigod
Attitude: nice, funny, and always knows his ways with the tools [lol]
Immortal Parent: hephaestus
Mortal Parent: sally white
Country of Origin: greece but he never knew his mom moved before he was born!
Pets: mechanical dog named hamy
Talents: forging pretty fast, finding [or making] secret hiding places, and seems to sense the way things work!
Weapon: a sword [he made on accident] that can merge into any of his clothes and will come out by hitting his side twice [into his hands only though]. It also will come back to him from a string if he throws it ,but it doesnt come back till it hits something and will keep going even if it wasn't thrown hard. The only other way is if it gets a hard tug on his side of the rope.
Flaws: He hides from his dad a lot because he senses that he should not be part of the family even though it is in fact his dad!
Likes: His mechanical dog hammy, cool gadgets, big machines, and secret stuff.
Dislikes: toys that are supposed to do cool stuff [because he makes them way way WAY better], mean girls, and [for some reason he doesn't know] HIS DAD!.
Powers: Can use fire.
Life
Before camp half-blood: Was home schooled. Hides freom dad. pretty much all!
color: gray
starting point: In the off limits forrest.
example of rp: As I walked and walked I never knew all my trouble was JUST begginning!
notes about you character: He doesn't know what greek is! His name was so obious his mom thought that if her son knew about greek he would easilly put in the pieces so he is homeschooled and has a dad which is actually a stepdad! His stepdad is a saytr!

Last edited by monsterman7655 on Mon May 23, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't have what I needed in the post. wow EDIT 2:forgot something. omg i can not believe that I really am doing a edit 3: I need to add a few things and)
monsterman7655
monsterman7655
worthy of a gods battle!
worthy of a gods battle!

time zone (important) : central
cabins : hermes hepheastus
Points! they may come into play later! : 10501

Back to top Go down

heff I'm new this is my first charachter i know a lot about these books though Empty I did what i need to right?

Post  monsterman7655 Mon May 23, 2011 3:17 pm

I filled out a character sheet. Well the first one anyways! Am I done? Please, if I am, tell me If it is accepted. confused
monsterman7655
monsterman7655
worthy of a gods battle!
worthy of a gods battle!

Back to top Go down

heff I'm new this is my first charachter i know a lot about these books though Empty Thanks!

Post  monsterman7655 Wed May 25, 2011 5:18 am

yay Im accepted thanks!
monsterman7655
monsterman7655
worthy of a gods battle!
worthy of a gods battle!

Back to top Go down

heff I'm new this is my first charachter i know a lot about these books though Empty Re: heff I'm new this is my first charachter i know a lot about these books though

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum